samsung galaxy z flip 4 REVIEW.......

hey guys  let's just check it out so I'm gonna talk about Z flip 4. so let's get back to the review so this is the brand new Samsung Z flip 4. I I see you know fold 4 has a separate fan base because it's a fault where it's a fold phone where you can actually literally open it and make it atablet but I still feel that you know Samsung 4 phones are not ready yet for the for General users or I don't think it's not a ready product and I still feel the same for the C flip 4 as well like I said uh if you're getting this phone you have to get it for the form factor the fact that you know it falls into half and it's open to a normal phone um uh the positives are like I said it falls first of all you can take you can utilize these two cameras to click pictures let's say selfies you can take better quality selfies with the primary lens because the ultra wide lens is so bad like it's


                          so bad even for taking pictures or even for taking videosit's not that good and even for vloggers
you can literally double click on the power menu and you'll get a preview like this so with this preview you can take a selfie you can even take a vlog you can even take a vlog so for them it's a good choice like you can actually you know make it like this and record like a cam Corner which I don't think
anybody is gonna do that uh but again you can like if you open the camera app uh you can just fold it like this and take videos or put it somewhere like thisand take videos or pictures like group
selfies and stuff my folding it like this yeah so another thing this display is really good it has an AMOLED display which is very very awesome uh the speaker quality is not that great it is okay it is
stereo speaker but it's not that great performance is good it is a it has a Snapdragon a plus gen one inside this particular phone but it's not good for gaming I mean come on you really think a plastic display which Samsung calls ita whatever ultra thin this glass or something which is stupid but this is definitely a plastic display and if you're gonna press if you're playing a game and if you're literally pressing it too much but yeah this is gonna literally break the screen and the screen is going to cost you around like 35 000 or something and I don't think anybody wants to do that already the crease there's a crazy I mean it's a very evident crease uh on on the middle of this particular display and it it's so evident it's and I I am not a fan of the crease like I said if you're if you're like scrolling through or you can literally feel that crease and it's not a good experience at least for me like I said this is not a gaming
phone but you can literally edit I mean it is that powerful you can take a vlog or a video and you can literally edit and put it on on Instagram or something like that uh apart from that the selfie camera I think it's 10 megapixel it doesn't have autofocus the the back camera is not that great as s22 Plus or
s22 Ultra I mean the primary lens is good but the wide angle is not that great and the friend display is is also very helpful at times you can literally add three contacts like if you want to just use the phone like this speed dialer you can put three main contacts that can be your mom dad or someone who is your favorite and even the notification is not that great because we can't like you can see then notification but you can't interact with the notification I mean you can but there is no separate keypad come popping
help you you know and it's very weird like that is space but they are not utilizing it yeah and then you can see the weather you can see the calendar you can add certain widgets like I said this is this phone is for the people who wants a very small form factor and the battery life is okay I mean like if you're comparing with the previous generation this gives you and I'm like if you full charge it I think by evening around five you need to charge it again and it supports 25 watts fast charging it also
support wireless charging for multimedia consumption for for someone who has a thing for a fashion statement or something like that like you you like to just pick a call like this yeah you can go for this phone yeah but I wouldn't recommend this phone anymore if you are someone as a very
casual user who just wants to take calls and just go through your messages and you know scroll through Instagram or things like that yeah you can go for this it's very handy it's verylightweight it's very futuristic someone who wants to play games or you want to do content creation I don't think this is a good choice but for casual users definitely this is a great phone so either you can go for iPhone 13 or an
s22 Plus or even get in pixel 6 sorry pixel 7. that's what I want to say that's my review about this particular product and I might put a few uh photo samples after this so check it out and Yeah that's the review .... 

i think you got an insight about the product.those who are intrested can check it out https://amzn.eu/d/6iJkzLr

happy cheers.....